VC310 OBD2 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Scanner Code Reader & Cleaner Car Diagnostic Tool
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Write a Review
- After-sales Service
* Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
* Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (-32 to 122 F°)
* Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
* Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Length: 113 mm ( 4.4”), Width: 74 mm ( 2.9”), Height: 21mm (0.83”)
* NW: 0.25 Kg(0.45lb), GW: 0.27Kg(0.50lb)
Features and Benefits:
* Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD2 compliant (including 11bit CAN and 29bit CAN)
* Reads and Clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
* Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and
* manufacturer specific codes
* Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Easy-to-read backlit 2-line LCD display
* Easy to use with one plug-in
* Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
* Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
* Safely communicates with the on-board computer
* No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD2 cable
1 x VC310 Main Unit
1 x Hardcopy Manual
If your package ship by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, not only a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from UOBD2?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.